Adult Education 2020 – Reflection, Reality and Potential of the Virtual World
10th internetional virtual scientific conference
Date of the event:
16th December 2020, Prague
prof. PaedDr. Michal Nedělka, Dr.
Dean of the Faculty of Education, Charles University in Prague (Czech Republic)
prof. PaedDr. Miroslav Krystoň, CSc.
Faculty of Education, Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica (Slovakia)
prof. Dr. Sc. Larysa Lukianova, akademik
Ivan Ziaziun Institute of Pedagogical and Adult Education, National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine (Ukraine)
dr hab. Zofia Szarota, prof. ucz.
Faculty of Education, University of Warsaw (Poland)
prof. PhDr. Jaroslav Veteška, Ph.D., MBA
Chairman of the Czech Andragogical Society, Faculty of Education, Charles University in Prague (Czech Republic)
Faculty of Education, Charles University in cooperation with the Czech Andragogical Society
The organization is provided by:
Department of Adult Education and Management, Faculty of Education, Charles University and Czech Andragogical Society, Prague
- What has the pandemic changed in adult education?
- Reflections and possibilities of distance education in the context of covid-19
- Possibilities and challenges of today's virtual world for adult education
- Digitization of education - methods, content and activities of teachers
- New demands on workers during a pandemic
- Distance learning in the current practice of adult education
- The era of real digitization of education
- Reflections of changes in approaches to adult education
- The potential of the virtual world and cyberspace
- Virtual teacher (lecturer) and virtual educational reality
- Unpredictable changes and challenges of the 21st century
- New roles and activities of a virtual teacher
- Development and management of workers during a pandemic
- Adult education in the time of covid - reflection, experience and reality
- Corinth online: 3D for all forms of teaching
- Interactive teaching and 3D models
- Augmented and virtual reality in teaching
Accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings of Adult Education 2020 (ISBN 978-80-907809-7-2 a ISSN 2571-3841).
750,- Kč (students and members of Czech Andragogical Society)
(fee includes participation in the conference and publication of one paper in the proceedings)